Create a New Note
Check-In: Questions 16–20
- Jerome forgot to write down all the information on his Sink and Float table. Copy and complete his data table for him.
- How did you decide if the item in Question 16B was going to sink or float?
- How did you choose the mass for Question 16D?
- Ming and Jackie measured the volume and mass for different amounts of water and found the following ratios: 50 g/49 cc, 35 g/34.5 cc, 25 g/25 cc, 6 g/5.8 cc.
- Create a graph for Mass vs. Volume of Water using the ratios and draw a best-fit line through (0, 0). Title your graph and label the axes.
- Are the ratios equivalent? Write two reasons that support your answer.
- A boat in the shape of a box is shown here.
The mass of the empty boat is 150 g. How much extra mass can the boat hold before it sinks? Show your work.